black fish 3 (eat) black fish 3 (eat)

Great!

This is the greatest game I have ever seen! I didn't expect that there would be a sequel to Black Fish 1 and 2. I thought that everybody on Newgrounds would forget the ''black fish series" but now there is even a game in the series! Good graphics, good gameplay, and a great concept! I'd like to see more from you in the future!

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

respectable

Good game! Smooth graphics, good gameplay, original, challenging, fun, and there are 2 ways to end it which makes it even better! 9/10 5/5

Dodge III Dodge III

good

It is a original game. But if I was you I would let the cells gain more speed over time. and I would make the speed of each cel random, all the cells have the same speed now and that is easy. But overal it is a good addictive game.

Deep Water Snake Deep Water Snake

only good for one or maybe two times

The graphics are OK but your game is not original. when I reached level 10 the game was just over... If you made more levels I would play it a lot longer. But I´m not going to replay this whole game just for a faster time. So this game is only good for one or maybe two times playing, after that it gets boring.

Treasure in the dark Treasure in the dark

good

This game is one of the best memory-games I've ever played ! But in the end the game gets too hard. That grid is really usefull in the game.